Bank of Maharashtra has released the Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 22/03/2021. Notification is out for Generalist Officer Scale-II 150 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/03/2021 to 06/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Generalist Officer Scale-II
Post Date: 22/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Generalist Officer Scale-II||150|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Category||No. of Posts|
- Generalist Officer Scale-II: 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Generalist Officer Scale-II||25 to 35 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
1. Generalist Officer Scale-II:
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIBand CAIIB is desirable. OR
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM/ from a recognized University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam (150 marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
Exam Pattern for the Online Exam:
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||90||75 Minutes|
Candidates should pay the fee via online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / EWS /OBC||1180/-|
|2||SC / ST||118/-|
|3||PWBD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the bank’s Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers -> Recruitment Process -> Current Openings.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login and fill the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees and print the application for future reference.
Important Links for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.