Bank of Maharashtra has released the Credit Officer Scale II & III Recruitment 2023 notification on 23/10/2023. Candidates can now apply for the BOM Credit Officer Recruitment from 23rd October 2023. Notification is out for Credit Officer Scale II & III posts to fill 100 Vacancies in the Bank of Maharashtra. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23/10/2023 to 06/11/2023. The application link and eligibility details for Credit Officer Scale II, III positions are given in the below content. Go through the complete Bank of Maharashtra notification given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Credit Officer Scale II & III
Post Date: 23/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer Scale II & III Recruitment 2023:
Check the online application dates given in the table and apply online for the following posts as per the given dates through the Bank of Maharashtra website. Apply online from 23rd October 2023.
|Start Date of Online Application||23/10/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer Scale II & III Recruitment 2023:
Online application is invited to fill 100 Credit Officer Scale II & III Vacancies. Post-wise and category-wise vacancy distribution are given here. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|Post Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total Vacancies|
|Credit Officer Scale II||07||03||13||05||22||50|
|Credit Officer Scale III||07||03||13||05||22||50|
The selected candidates will be given a salary as per the pay scale given below.
- Credit Scale II: 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810
- Credit Scale III: 63840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230
Candidates who apply for the above post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Credit Officer Scale II||25 to 32 years|
|Credit Officer Scale III||25 to 35 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
1. Credit Officer Scale II
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) and MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / CA / CMA / CFA with 3 years experience.
2. Credit Officer Scale III
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) and MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / CA / CMA / CFA with 5 years experience.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Exam
Candidates can check the online exam pattern below.
Exam Pattern for Credit Officer Scale II & III:
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Banking||50||60 Minutes|
|2||Professional Knowledge||50||60 Minutes|
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check the salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / EWS /OBC||1180/-|
|2||SC / ST||118/-|
|3||PWBD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer Scale II & III Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the BOM Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers -> Recruitment Process -> Current Openings.
- To register choose ->”Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login and fill the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the application for future reference.