Bank of Maharashtra has released the Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 14/05/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on Contract Basis for the fixed period of three years. Interested and Eligible candidates can send the application from 17/05/2021 to 17/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 14/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
- Remuneration / Pay Compensation will be market linked and will not be a limited factor for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated. Other terms and Conditions of engagement will be depending upon the suitability of the candidate.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||40 to 60 years|
1. Chief Risk Officer:
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree, with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMLA Institute.
- Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
The selection will be based on
- Group discussions and Interview
Candidates should pay the fee through Demand Draft (Nonrefundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Bank of Maharashtra- Recruitment of CRO Project 2021-22” payable at Pune.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Download the application by visiting the bank’s Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers -> Recruitment Process -> Current Openings.
- Applicants have to submit their applications in the format enclosed as annexure (a) along with self- attested documents to the given address on or before 17/06/2021.
- Address the application, superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF RISK OFFICER PROJECT 2021-22”.
GENERAL MANAGER BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, H.R.M DEPARTMENT, HEAD OFFICE, “LOKMANGAL”, 1501, SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE 411 001”