Bank of India has announced the BOI PO Recruitment 2023 notification on 10/02/2023. The official detailed notification pdf is now available on this page. Notification is out for 500 PO vacancies on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023. Candidates, intending to apply for the Probationary Officer post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified in the below content. Apply online through the BOI official website www.bankofindia.co.in from 11/02/2023. Aspirants can also check the BOI Recruitment vacancy details listed in the below table.
IPPB Junior Associate, Assistant Manager, Manager Recruitment 2023 – 41 Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Post Date: 10/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 500
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the online application dates given below. Submit the online application for Probationary Officer Post on or before 25th February 2023. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||11/02/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023:
BOI invites online applications to fill Probationary Officers on regular basis across India. Candidates can check the list of vacancies with category-wise vacancy distribution in the below table.
|Post Name||Stream||Scale||Category wise Vacancies||Out Of which|
|Credit Officer in General Banking Stream||GBO||JMGS- I||53||30||97||35||135||350||5||5||4||5|
|IT Officer in Specialist Stream||SPL||JMGS- I||23||10||41||13||63||150||2||1||1||1|
The pay scale for Probationary Officer posts both regular and contract is given below. Other allowances are applicable as per the rules. Check the Basic Pay in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Scale (Regular Positions)||Salary|
|1||Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)||36000 – 63840|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit as of 01/02/2023. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Probationary Officer||20 to 29 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen. The age relaxation given below is given as per Bank rules.
|SC, ST||05 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
1. Credit Officers As GBO – JMGS-I
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate degree.
2. IT Officer As Specialist in JMGS-I
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech or any Graduate degree and Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or
- Any Graduate degree and should have passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
The selection will be based on
- Online Test
The structure of the online examination will be as under
|S.No.||Name of the Tests||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|3.||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4.||English Descriptive Paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. The fee amount differs for each category. Go through the given details carefully and pay the application fee.
|SC / ST / PwD||175|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||850|
How to Apply for BOI PO Recruitment 2023:
Candidates should apply online by visiting the official bank website. Follow the given steps and apply accordingly.
- Visit the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Select CAREER and then click on the link “Recruitment of PO”.
- Online registration starts from 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Submit the online application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.