Bank of Baroda has announced the Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/03/2020. Notification is out for Medical Consultant on a contract basis in Gandhinagar. Eligible candidates send the application before 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of 01 year and on satisfactory completion of the same.
Name of the Post: Part-Time Medical Consultant
Post Date: 12/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/04/2020 at 2:00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Baroda Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-Time Medical Consultant||Not Mentioned|
- Medical consultation to employees in need and in an emergency at Bank’s clinic or at own Clinic / Residence.
- Medical Check-up of candidates at the time of recruitment (Fees for pre-recruitment medical check-up to be charged from concerned candidates) and on the confirmation.
- Prescribed medicines and suggest other routines medical-related treatment to the Bank’s staff at National Shared Services Centre, GIFT City, Gandhinagar, as per time schedule mentioned above and in case of a medical emergency from residence or clinic of a part-time medical consultant.
- Assist in the verification of medical / hospitalization / ex-gratia medical bills submitted by staff through the concerned Administrative Office.
- Medical check-up of staff members/on account of absence from duty or for other reasons, as and when referred by our office.
- Providing medical opinion as and when consulted by the Administrative Office in case of a request for transfer by staff members on medical grounds.
- Any other assistance required by the Bank and its employees for medical purposes.
Part-Time Medical Consultant:
- The consolidated fees of M.D.(Medicine) Doctor will be 30,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol / Conveyance expenses).
- The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. Doctor will be 25,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol / Conveyance expenses).
The upper age limit is 55 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D (OR)
- M.B.B.S having at least 05 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible Doctors may send their bio-data to the given address before 03/04/2020 on or before 2:00 PM. Superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant”.
- Candidates do not attach copies of any qualification / experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview.
Assistant General Manager, National Shared Services Centre, 24th floor, GIFT Tower-1, Road-5, Zone-5C, GIFTCity, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat.
Important Links for Bank of Baroda Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.