Bank of Baroda has announced the Chief Risk Officer Recruitment notification on 13/04/2020. Notification is out for the 01 Chief Risk Officer post in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/04/2020 to 22/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely contracted basis for a period of 03 years extendable by a period 1 year at a time subject to a maximum term of 5 years.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 13/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Baroda Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
The upper age limit is 60 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduation / Post Graduation in any stream (recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)
- Candidate should have a minimum of 25 years of experience in the Bank / Financial Sector of which at least 07 to 10 years should have been in the Risk function.
- Additionally, the candidate should have been in a Chief Risk Officer / Head of Risk position for a Bank / Financial Institution for at least 03 years.
- The candidate should possess work experience in the following areas of Risk Management:
- Hands-on implementation of Risk Guidelines
- Handling regulatory and internal audit matters
- Dealing with international regulators.
Desirable Professional Qualification:
It is desirable that the candidate possesses any of the following professional qualifications:
- Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute.OR
- Holder of Chartered Financial analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, OR
- Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, OR
- Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Bank of Baroda website: www.bankofbaroda.in
- Online registration starts from 13/04/2020 to 22/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.