Axis Bank has released the Axis Bank Relationship Manager recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 1 vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Relationship Manager
Post Date: 10/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 1
Important Dates for Axis Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Vacancy Details of Axis Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||RB-LS:Relationship Manager – TASC||1|
- Not Mentioned.
Candidates should have the following age limit (born on or after 1st April 1990)
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post-Graduation from a recognized institute to apply for every posts.
1. RB-LS:Relationship Manager – TASC
- Candidates should have 1 to 4 years of experience to apply for the post.
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. The two stages are:
- Online Test
- Interview and Submission of documents.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates can visit the direct apply link given at the bottom of the page.
- After opening the website click on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the details in the application, upload your resume and then click submit.
Important Links for Axis Bank Relationship Manager Recruitment:
|To apply online for RB-LS:Relationship Manager – TASC||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.