District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department Ariyalur District has released the notification for Ariyalur District Clerk in Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 25 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/03/2020 to 15/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 30/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Clerk in Cooperative Societies Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Date of the Exam
Will be Announced later
Vacancy Details of Clerk in Cooperative Societies Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Clerk||16000 – 54000 and 12200 – 33580|
- Minimum Age – 18 years as on 1/1/2019.
|2||Ex serviceman (OC)||48|
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
SC / ST / PWD / Widow
How to Apply for Clerk in Cooperative Societies Recruitment:
- The interested Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the post www.drbariyalur.net
- If you are a applied candidate click Application Print button to print your application. Otherwise, you have to click Apply Now button to apply for the post.
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect or pay directly through the Ariyalur District Central Cooperative Bank challan.
- If you are eligible for Fee Exempted, Click FEE EXEMPTED button or click on pay through SBI collect to start the payment.
- After paying their fee, candidates fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate
places and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the end of the on-line application format