Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2023 notification on 07/10/2023. Notification is out for 35 Staff Assistant Vacancies. Candidates will be placed in APCOB, Vijayawada. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/10/2023 to 21/10/2023. Candidates can read the instructions below and apply online. Candidates are also advised to view all the given eligibility details for more information on ACOB Recruitment 2023.
Name of the Post: Staff Assistant
Post Date: 07/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 35
Important Dates for APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to submit the online application on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21/10/2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||21/10/2023|
|Date of Online Test (tentative)||November 2023|
Vacancy details of APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited from eligible applicants. This recruitment is to hire 35 Staff Assistant Posts in APCOB. Any Graduates can apply for the following post. Check the distribution of openings in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The scale of pay for the Staff Assistant posts is as follows. The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Assistant||17900 to 47920|
candidates must meet the following age requirements to be eligible for the Staff Assistant position. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Assistant||20 to 28 Years|
Check Age relaxation in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Physically Challenged||Gen – 10 years, SC/ST – 15 years, BC -13 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered + 3 years, subject to maximum of 45 years|
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree.
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu).
- Basic Knowledge of computers.
- Online Test
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for BC, UR, SC, ST, EXS & other categories is as follows.
|1||SC / ST / PC / EXS||500/-|
|2||General / BC||700/-|
How to Apply for APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.apcob.org.
- Click -> Apply Online.
- New users ->Click here for New Registration.
- Register using their active Email ID and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print the Application form for future reference.