Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification on 21/07/2021. Notification is out for 35 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21/07/2021 to 05/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Assistant
Post Date: 21/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 35
Important Dates for APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/08/2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||05/08/2021|
|Date of online test (tentative)||First week of September 2021|
Vacancy details of APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Assistant||17900 to 47920|
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/06/1993 and later than 01/06/2001 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Assistant||20 to 28 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Physically Challenged||Gen – 10 years, SC/ST – 15 years, BC -13 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered + 3 years, subject to maximum of 45 years|
- Candidates should be a Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
- Online Test / Examination
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
Payment Mode: Online
|1||SC / ST / PC / EXS||500/-|
|2||General / BC||700/-|
How to Apply for APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the APCOB official website: www.apcob.org.
- Click on the option -> Apply Online.
- New users choose the tab ->Click here for New Registration and register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.