Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification on 11/05/2021. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies on a contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 24/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Faculty
Post Date: 11/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for APCOB Faculty Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/05/2021 by 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of APCOB Faculty Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Faculty||70,000 per month + conveyance of|
Rs.5,000/- per month
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Faculty||35 to 62 Years|
- Graduate with CAIIB / Diploma in Cooperative Business Management (or) Post graduate in Commerce / MBA / Agriculture (or) PG in subjects related to Cooperatives, banking, NPA and recovery management, credit appraisal, investment and treasury management etc.
- Applicant must be conversant with the computer / multimedia tools and other state of the art methods of teaching.
- Teaching in Telugu language is essential.
- Candidates should have good exposure in any one or more of areas of specialization viz., IT, Banking, Loaning – ST credit, Long and medium credit, Investment credit, Micro finance, accountancy, HR.
|1||All (Through Demand Draft)||1000/-|
The application fee shall be paid by way of NEFT to the following account or / Demand Draft in favor of The A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada:
Account no. 992600300000154;
How to Apply for APCOB Faculty Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the APCOB official website: www.apcob.org.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FACULTY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR APCOB COOPERATIVE TRAINING INSTITUTE” to the given address on or before 24/05/2021.
- Candidates must also attach photocopies of all supporting documents of age proof, Educational qualification, experience, a passport size photo and details of fee payment by way of post.
Managing Director, The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijaayawada-520002.