Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment notification. Notification is out for Chief Risk Officer post on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 20/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 05/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for APCOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/11/2020|
Vacancy details of APCOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||Applicable as per rules|
Age Limit (as on 01/09/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||35 to 62 Years|
- Candidates should be holding a Graduate degree and
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute, OR
- Two years experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
- Candidates should have five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
|1||All (Through Demand Draft)||1000/-|
How to Apply for APCOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the APCOB official website: www.apcob.org.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of CRO, APCOB” to the following address:
- Candidates must also attach the photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can apply for the post from 05/11/2020 to 20/11/2020.
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet (educational Certificates)
- Experience certificate
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Fee (Demand Draft)
Managing Director, The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijaayawada-520002.
Important Links for APCOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Download Application||Click here|