Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Chief Executive Officer Recruitment notification. Notification is out for filling up the Chief Executive Officer post for the District Cooperative Central Banks at Kakinada, Krishna & Eluru. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 15/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer
Post Date: 29/03/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Place: Kakinada, Krishna, Eluru
Important Dates for APCOB Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/04/2021 by 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of APCOB Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Executive Officer||Not Disclosed|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Executive Officer||59,170 – 66,070|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Executive Officer||62 Years|
- Candidates should be holding a Graduate degree with CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification or
- Chartered or Cost Accountant or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates should have 8 years work experience at the middle / senior level in the Banking Sector. Senior/Middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/cadre) onwards [i.e., excluding the first two levels (scales/cadres) in the Officer cadre], or as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.
|1||All (Through Demand Draft)||500/-|
Demand Draft favoring “THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
How to Apply for APCOB Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the APCOB official website: www.apcob.org.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of CEO, APCOB” to the given address on or before 15/04/2021.
- Candidates must also attach photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet (educational Certificates)
- Experience certificate
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Fee (Demand Draft)
Managing Director, The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijaayawada-520002.