Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2022 notification on 05/11/2022. Notification is out for 73 Vacancies for the appointment of Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant / Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2022 to 20/11/2022. Candidates can read the instructions below and apply online. Candidates are also advised to view all the given eligibility details for more information on ACOB Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk
Post Date: 05/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 73
Place: Chittoor, Kurnool
Important Dates for APCOB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to submit the online application on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/11/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/11/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||20/11/2022|
|Date of Online Test (tentative)||December 2022|
Vacancy details of APCOB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Online applications are invited from eligible applicants. This recruitment is to hire 73 Assistant Managers and Staff Assistant/Clerk Posts in APCOB. Any Graduates can apply for the following post. Check the distribution of openings in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Assistant (Kurnool)||18|
|2||Staff Assistant (Chittoor)||40|
The scale of pay for the Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant/Clerk posts is as follows. The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Assistant/Clerk||17900 to 47920|
|2||Assistant Manager||26080 to 57860|
To be eligible for the Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant/Clerk position candidates must meet the following age requirements as on 01/10/2022. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Assistant/Clerk||18 to 30 Years|
|2||Assistant Manager||18 to 30 Years|
Check Age relaxation in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Physically Challenged||Gen – 10 years, SC/ST – 15 years, BC -13 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered + 3 years, subject to maximum of 45 years|
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree.
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu).
- Basic Knowledge of computers.
- Online Test
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for BC, UR, SC, ST, EXS & other categories is as follows.
|1||SC / ST / PC / EXS||413/-|
|2||General / BC||590/-|
How to Apply for APCOB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the DCCB official website.
- Click on the option -> Apply Online.
- New users choose the tab ->Click here for New Registration and register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print the Application form for future reference.