Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has released the AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts notification on 17/02/2023. Notification is out for 20 Management Trainee vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/02/2023 to 06/03/2023. Follow the given steps to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below for more information.
AIESL Recruitment 2023: Aircraft Technician Posts, 90 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 17/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 20
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Online application dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. The tentative exam date is also given here.
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Notification is out for 20 Management Trainee Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer the below table for category-wise vacancy details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Management Trainee (Actuarial)||10|
|2||Management Trainee (Finance and Investment)||10|
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated pay as given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2023):
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd February 1993 and not later than 01st February 2002 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)||Age Limit (Max)|
|1||Management Trainee||21 years||30 years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
1. Management Trainee (Actuarial)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) and Passed or have been exempted from at least 9 CT Papers (as per old curriculum) or 7 Core Principle papers (as per 2019 curriculum) conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
2. Management Trainee (Finance and Investment)
- Candidates must be a qualified Chartered Accountant of ICAI or CFA Level 2 Passed or FRM L1 and Graduation in Commerce with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST).
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Medical Examination
The payment of fees should be made through NEFT/IMPS. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC / UR / SC / ST / PWD / EWS categories is as follows. The proof of payment is to be uploaded on the Google form. The bank details are as follows.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
Bank Account No. 920020029227087
IFSC Code: UTIB0000007
|1||General / OBC / EWS / Other||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||100/-|
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
- Visit the official website of AIC www.aicofindia.com
- Click -> Careers -> Recruitment of Management Trainees- Actuarial Discipline / Recruitment of Management Trainees- Finance and Investment Discipline.
- Open the official Notification PDF.
- The online google form link is given in the notification pdf.
- Search and click the application link.
- Apply using an active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy required document in the prescribed format.
- The payment should be made as per the details given under the “Application Fee” section.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
AIC Recruitment 2023 Management Trainee Posts: Important Links
|To Apply Online (Actuarial)||Click here|
|To Apply Online (Finance and Investment)||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Actuarial)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Finance and Investment)||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.