Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has released the AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts notification on 22/03/2023. Notification is out for 40 Management Trainee (Rural Management & Legal) vacancies. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the AIC MT posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/03/2023 to 06/04/2023. Follow the given steps to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts can check the details given below for more information.
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 – 25 Posts | Apply Now
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 22/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 40
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Online application dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. The tentative exam date is also given here.
|Start Date to Apply Online||22/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Notification is out for 40 Management Trainee (Rural Management & Legal) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer to the below table for category-wise vacancy details.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated pay as given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2023):
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd March 1993 and not later than 01st March 2002 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)||Age Limit (Max)|
|1||Management Trainee||21 years||30 years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
1. Management Trainee (Rural Management)
- Graduate Degree in Agriculture Marketing / Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation / Agriculture Business Management / Rural Management or
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in relevant subjects.
2. Management Trainee (Legal)
- Graduate Degree in Law (LLB).
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
Online Exam Pattern:
The candidates have to appear for the Online Examination (Objective & Descriptive) of total 150 marks of 2 hours 15 mins (135 minutes) duration. Check the below table for the exam pattern.
|S.No.||Name of Test||Test Type||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|5.||Professional Knowledge||Objective||100||50||Eng/Hindi||70 Minutes|
|6.||Descriptive English Test- Essay||Descriptive||10||1||English only||15 Minutes|
The payment of fees should be made online. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC / UR / SC / ST / PWD / EWS categories is as follows.
|1||General / OBC / EWS / Other||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
- Visit the official website of AIC www.aicofindia.com
- Click -> Careers -> Apply Online. or
- Click the direct Apply Link given on our page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy required document in the prescribed format.
- The payment should be made online as per the details given under the “Application Fee” section.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.