Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has released the AGVB Recruitment 2021: Faculty, Office Assistant & Other Posts notification on 26/05/2021. Notification is out for 19 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application on or before 15/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant
Post Date: 26/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 19
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AGVB Recruitment 2021: Faculty, Office Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of AGVB Recruitment 2021: Faculty, Office Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|2||Faculty||22 to 40 years|
|3||Office Assistant||22 to 40 years|
|4||Attendant||22 to 40 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 01/04/2021):
- Shall be Graduate / Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking. The candidate must have excellent Communication Skills, Managerial Skills and proficient in English and Assamese. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge.
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Assamese & English will be an
3. Office Assistant
- Shall be Graduate Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage.
- Shall be atleast upto VIII standard. Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
Director / Faculty:
- Personal Interview
- Demonstration / Presentation
Office Assistant / Attendant:
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for AGVB Recruitment 2021: Faculty, Office Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates download the application form from the official website www.agvbank.co.in
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below.
- Application Form along with copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned, should be sent by Registered / Speed Post in a sealed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________” to the following address:
The Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, Bhangagarh, Guwahati – 781005
Important Links for AGVB Recruitment 2021: Faculty, Office Assistant & Other Posts
|Download Application||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For Official Website