Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank has released the Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 post notification on 16/12/2021. Notification is out for 15 Management Trainee Vacancies. The application form for this recruitment is available from 20th December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should submit the online application on or before 03rd January 2022. Candidates who are domicile of the Maharashtra / Gujarat / Karnataka are only eligible to apply for the posts. Go through the complete notification given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 16/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to register online on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/01/2022|
|Payment of Application Fee||20/12/2021 to 03/01/2022|
|Tentative date of downloading call letters||2nd / 3rd week of January 2022|
|Tentative date of online test||January / February 2022|
Vacancy details of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for 15 Management Trainee Posts in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank. Check the below table for vacancy distribution.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates will be paid a salary as specified in the below table. The Stipend for the post of “Management Trainee” for the will be 35,000/- pm (for First year) and 40,000/- pm (for Second year).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have attained the minimum age limit and should not have completed the maximum age limit as on 1st December 2021. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01/12/1986 and later than 01/12/1991(both dates inclusive). The age limit to be eligible for the Management Trainee posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee||30 to 35 Years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government guidelines. Category wise age relaxation is given down.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance / Marketing / Business Administration / Information Technology (full time) from reputed AICTE approved Institute / University. The candidate should have an excellent track record from high school.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
The selection process involves two steps
- Online Exam
- Interview & Document Verification
Selection for the Management Trainee post will be made through an online exam. The online exam pattern is as follows.
- The Online Test will be conducted in English.
- All questions will be of objective type.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be detected.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
The application fee should be paid online. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking / Mobile Wallets.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Management Trainee Recruitment
- The online applications will be available on the Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank official website: www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- Click -> Career -> Apply Online.
- Click ->”Click here” for official notification pdf.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the user ID and Password sent to the registered email ID and phone number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click submit.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Management Trainee Recruitment
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 20/12/2021)|