Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Limited has released the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment 2022 notification on 06/01/2022. Notification is out for 30 vacancies for Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager) posts in the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank, Visakhapatnam. The application process and eligibility details for Probationary Officer posts are given below. Interested candidates can submit the online application from 11/01/2022 to 31/01/2022. Go through the complete notification given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager)
Post Date: 06/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
Important Dates for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
Check the online application dates given on the table and register or apply online for the Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager) posts as per the given dates through the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank website. Apply online on or before 31st January 2022. Tentative Online Exam dates are also given here.
Start Date to Apply Online
|11/01/2022 from (10.00 A.M)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||
31/01/2022 Up to (4.00 P.M)
|Date of Online Exam||
Vacancy Details of Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
Online application is invited for 30 Probationary Officer Posts. Post wise vacancy distribution is given here. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
After satisfactory completion of the Probation period candidates will be fixed on the below pay scale 14900-480-17300-560-20100-650-23350-760-27150-880-33310. The total initial emolument will be around 35,000/-. The probation period will be for two years.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Probationary Officer||28,000 (probation period)|
Age limit (31/12/2021):
Candidates who apply for the Probationary Officer Exam must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate as on 31/12/2021 is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits of the candidates here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Probationary Officer||20 years||32 years|
- The candidate must be a 1st Class Graduates in regular stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Test / Examination
- The Online Exam will be conducted in English
- Online Exam marks: 150 marks & Interview – 25 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong answers
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General English||40||40||40 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude and General Banking||40||40||40 minutes|
|3||Quantative Aptitude||40||40||40 minutes|
|4||English Descriptive||03||30||60 minutes|
The application fees can be paid only online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.vcbl.in.
- New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
- For new registration click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Register number and password will be sent to the mail id or mobile number.
- Registered candidates can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay their application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription