Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Legal Officer, Manager & Architect Recruitment 2022 notification on 15/01/2022. Notification is out to fill 14 vacancies in Grade B and Grade A posts. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/01/2022 to 04/02/2022. The application process and eligibility details for Grade A & B posts are given in the below content. Go through the complete notification given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer, Manager, Curator, Assistant Librarian & Architect
Post Date: 15/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Dates for RBI Legal Officer, Manager & Architect Recruitment 2022:
Check the online application dates given on the table and apply online for the following posts as per the given dates through the Reserve Bank of India website. Apply online on or before 04th February 2022. Online Exam dates are also given here.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/02/2022|
Vacancy details of RBI Legal Officer, Manager & Architect Recruitment 2022:
Online application is invited to fill 14 Vacancies for the following posts. Post wise vacancy distribution is given here. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|1||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||02|
|4||Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’||01|
|5||Architect in Grade ‘A’||01|
|6||Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata||01|
For Grade ‘A’ Officers: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 44,500/-p.m. on the scale of 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85880-3300(1)-89150.
For Grade ‘B’ Officers: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 55,200/- p.m. on the scale of 55200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550-3300(4)-99750.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021):
Candidates who apply for the above post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/01/2022 is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits of the candidates here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Legal Officer||21 years||32 years|
|2||Manager (Technical-Civil)||21 years||35 years|
|3||Manager Technical-Electrical||21 years||35 years|
|4||Curator||25 years||50 years|
|5||Architect||21 years||30 years|
|6||Assistant Librarian||21 years||30 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
1. Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University / College / Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years.
- At least two years experience as an Advocate / Legal Consultant / Legal Assistant / Associate in an Advocates or Solicitors Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company / State / Central Government or as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law.
2. Manager (Technical-Civil)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
- At least 3 years experience after graduation.
3. Manager Technical-Electrical Curator
- B.E. / B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
- At least 3 years experience after graduation.
4. Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science and Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University / Institution.
- Three years professional experience in a library under Central / State Government / Autonomous or Statutory organization / PSU / University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution or any major automated library.
5. Architect in Grade ‘A’
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from reputed institutes recognized by Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
- Registered with Council of Architecture, New Delhi under Architects Act of 1972.
- Working knowledge of Auto-CAD.
- Second Class Post-Graduation Degree with at least 55 per cent marks from a recognized University in History / Economics / Fine Arts / Archaeology / Museology / Numismatics
- 5 years experience in a museum preferably under the control of Central / State Government / reputed autonomous bodies / statutory institutions or 5 years administrative / research experience in responsible post in areas related to museology.
- Online Exam
- Offline Exam
- Personal Interview
The application fees can be paid only online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates (Intimation Charges only)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||600/-|
How to Apply for RBI Legal Officer, Manager & Architect Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may login using their registration number and password.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT. Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for RBI Legal Officer, Manager & Architect Recruitment 2022:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription