Karnataka Bank has released the Karnataka Bank Clerks Recruitment 2022 notification on 10/05/2022. Notification is out to fill Clerk Vacancies in the Karnataka Bank Branches / Offices located across India. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/05/2022 to 21/05/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for Clerk posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification given below.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 10/05/2022
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Check the online application dates given on the table and apply online for the following posts as per the given dates through the Karnataka Bank official website. Apply online on or before 21st May 2022. The online exam is tentatively scheduled in the month of June 2022.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||10/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||21/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Online application is invited to fill various Clerk Vacancies. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates will be given a salary as mentioned in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk||43,000 (Per Month)|
Candidates who apply for the above post must satisfy the following age limit as on 01/05/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/05/1996. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts/Category||Age Limit|
|1||Clerk (UR / Others)||26 years|
|2||Clerk (SC/ST)||31 years|
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks (First Class) / equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
The selection will be based on
- Online Examination
Note: Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru.
The Online written test exam pattern for Clerk Post is given below.
- The Online Written Test questions will be only in English.
- Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
The fee must be paid through Online Mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|UR / Other Category||700 / –|
|SC / ST||600 / –|
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Karnataka Bank Website at www.karnatakabank.com
- Click Careers ->Online Application link on the careers page.
- To register choose -> Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the Application.
- Print the application for future reference.
Important Links for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription