Kadapa District Central Cooperative Bank has released the Kadapa DCCB Clerk Recruitment 2021 post notification on 19/11/2021. Notification is out for 75 Clerk Vacancies at DCCB Kadapa. 59 Open vacancies and 16 for PACs. Online registration starts from 19th November 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03rd December 2021. Candidates having domicile of the Kadapa district only are eligible to apply for the posts. Go through the complete notification and vacancy details given below.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 19/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 75
Important Dates for Kadapa DCCB Clerk Recruitment:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidate has to register online on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/12/2021|
Vacancy details of Kadapa DCCB Clerk Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for 75 Clerk Posts in Kadapa District Central Cooperative Bank. Any Graduates can apply for the following post. Refer the table for category wise vacancy distribution.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The scale of pay for the post of Clerk / Staff Assistant posts inclusive of DA & HRA is as follows. The selected candidates will be paid as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk||24000 per month|
Candidates should have attained the minimum age limit and should not have completed the maximum age limit as on 1st October 2021. The age limit to be eligible for the clerk posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Clerk||18 to 30 Years|
The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government guidelines.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Physically Challenged – General||10 years|
|4||Physically Challenged – SC/ST||15 years|
|5||Physically Challenged – BC Category||13 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled ExServicemen||Actual period of service rendered + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-service-man belonging to SC/ST), subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|7||In-service candidates of Cooperative / Commercial bank.||In case of person who has been in continuous service in any Cooperative/Commercial Banks and joined its service before he attained 30 years, the restrictions as regarding age shall be relaxed by the period of such service in the
Co-operative/Commercial bank, subject to a maximum of five (05) years i.e. upto the age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for BC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential
- Knowledge of computers is essential.
For Candidates in service of PACS affiliated to the DCC Bank:
- Candidate shall possess intermediate plus JDC / HDC / DCRS or graduation from a recognized university as on date of notification.
The selection process involves two steps
- Online Exam
- All questions will be of objective type.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be detected.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||60 minutes|
The application fee should be paid online. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / PC / EXS||413/-|
|2||General / BC||590/-|
How to Apply for Kadapa DCCB Clerk Recruitment:
- The online applications will be available on the KDCCB official website: www.kadapadccb.in.
- Click -> Apply Online.
- Click ->”Click here for New Registration”.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the user ID and Password sent to the email ID and phone number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click submit.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for Kadapa DCCB Clerk Recruitment:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription