Bank of India has announced the BOI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification on 27/10/2021. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 16/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 27/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/09/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Office Assistant||18 to 42 Years|
1. Office Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with basic knowledge of computer.
- Typing skills in the local language. Typing skills in English is added advantage.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Download the application from the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- A duly filled-in Application form along with supporting documents can be submitted through hand / simple post to the given address on or before 25/11/2021, 4:00 PM.
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of ______ ”.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Raigad Zonal Office, Agriculture Finance & Financial inclusion Department, 2nd Floor, Hotel Meera Mahadev, Opposite ST Stand, Ailbag, District Raigad- 402 2021.
Important Links for Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription