GA Questions asked in today’s IDBI PGDBF Assistant Manager 2019 Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- The current Bank rate? 6% – Covered in AC
- The full form of NDTL – Net Demand and Time Liabilities – Covered in AC – Covered in AC
- GST (Goods & Services Tax) day is observed on – 1st July – Covered in AC
- How many digits are there in Card Verification Value (CVV)? 3 digit
- Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a __ digit number of a bank customer, issued by banks for effecting financial transactions through the user’s mobile phone. – Seven – Covered in AC
- In which of the following market forms a firm does not exercise command over price? Perfect Competition.
- Name the bank that has 3 joint owners – Union Govt, State Govt, and Sponsor bank? Regional Rural Banks(Shares in the ratios as follows Central Government – 50%, State Government – 15% and Sponsor Banks – 35%) – Covered in AC
- Which of the following is a German philosopher? Karl Marx (other options – Adam Smith, John Keynes, Oscar Lang)
- The study of the behavior of the economy as a whole called? macroeconomics – Covered in AC
- Which of the following banks has launched a unified integrated app called YONO (You Need Only One) that would offer all kinds of financial and lifestyle products? SBI – Covered in AC
- Unified Payments Interface(UPI) was launched by? NPCI – Covered in AC
- Father of Economics – Adam Smith – Covered in AC
- Which of the following is the most important characteristic of developing countries? Low Per Capita Income (High native population, Weak market, Civil strike)
- The full form of KYC? Know Your Customer – Covered in AC
- The full form of MIBOR? Mumbai Interbank Offer Rate – Covered in AC
- The maximum number of Deputy Governors that can be appointed by RBI? Four
- The first Indian state to issue “Masala Bond”- Kerala – Covered in AC
- Who governed the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) meeting which was held on June 2019? Nirmala Sitharaman – Covered in AC
- The full form of LPG – Liquefied Petroleum Gas – Covered in AC
- The full form of NEFT – National Electronic Funds Transfer – Covered in AC
- Name the Act under which Private Banks in India have been opened – Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- Name the organization that regulates Digital Payments in India – RBI
- Indian Government has a policy of helping farmers get remunerative prices through – Minimum Support Price (MSP)
- How many grace days are allowed while calculating the due date of a bill? Three Days
- Who cannot operate digital /net banking services? Children below 10 years (other options – persons having a saving account, corporates)
- The author of the “Planned Economy of India” – M. Visvesvaraya – Covered in AC
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) banned 500 and 1000rs notes on 8 November 2016. The process is called – demonetization
- Under which scheme farmers can avail a short-term crop loan up to Rs 3 lakhs at a subsidized interest rate of 7 percent? Interest Subvention Scheme – Covered in AC
- The Chairperson of Niti Aayog? Prime Minister of India (Mr. Narendra Modi) – Covered in AC
- FERA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) was renamed in 2002. The new name for the ACT is ____ Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The second-largest tobacco-producing nation? India
- The Generalized System of Preference recently in news. Which country has this trade program? US – Covered in AC
- Financial Inclusion program launched by govt of India in which more than 12 crore bank accounts were opened is called?. PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) – Covered in AC
- Which of the following statements is true?[Statement 1 – RBI was earlier known as the Imperial Bank of India. Statement 2 – SBI is India’s largest bank and is listed in the Fortune Global 500 list.] – Statement 2
- A period of a significant decline in output, income, and employment that lasts more than a few months and marked by widespread contractions in many sectors of the economy is called? recession
- India’s national accounts are published by? Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Difference between total sales and total cost?
- Which of the following is established as the think tank within the government? NITI Aayog – Covered in AC
- An additional tax that is paid when an individual earns an additional rupee of income?
- CRM – Full form – Customer Relationship Management – Covered in AC
- The current finance minister of India – Nirmala Sitharaman – Covered in AC
- The currency of the UK – Pound sterling
- As per the RBI, minor above what age can operate a bank account? 10 years
- Retail Banking refers to the provision of banking products to – individual customers – Covered in AC
- Measures of average level of prices? Consumer Price Index – Covered in AC
- Financial Inclusion campaign to expand and access bank accounts facilities, remittance, credit insurance, to the remote areas in India. PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana)
- Think tank of the Government of India? NITI Aayog
- Socialism is the middle ground between capitalism and – communism
- Who launched Micro Bachat Yojana? LIC – Covered in AC
- The equilibrium price is – market-clearing price
- A has to avail a loan against LIC policy with a paid-up value of 10 lakh. He has to __ the policy? pledge the policy – Covered in AC
- The rise in the price level of a thousand or a million percent a year is also known as? inflation – Covered in AC
- UNSD goals for 2030 are – 17 – Covered in AC
- Health component under HDI is measured by? life expectancy
- Planning commission published NHD report in which year? 2001
- The full form of ISIN? International Securities Identification Number – Covered in AC
- Who conducted the economic census of 2019? Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation – Covered in AC
- The bi-monthly policy is decided by which of the following? RBI
- Lorry receipt contains the name of consignee. What does consignee refer to? seller or sender of the goods
- What are the minimum and the maximum number of people required to start a public limited company?
- GOI formulated its forest policy for the first time in which of the following year? 1952
- ECS (CREDIT) is?
- Without an end to end encryption, what is the transaction limit a bank can handle? Rs. 5000
- Most of the world’s population lives – Developing countries
- In India, administered pricing mechanism for petroleum products was abolished in? April 1 2002
- Which of the following is not correct for Primary dealers?
(A) Primary dealers provide a market for government securities
(B) Primary dealers deal in agriculture commodities
(C) Primary dealers deal in govt. Securities
(D) primary dealers provide a market for government securities and deals in govt. Securities
- Neeraj gave Rahul a cheque of Rs. 10,000 but Rahul scored out the printed word ‘Bearer’. Which of the following term describes this scenario?(A) Material alteration
(B) Bank requires proper identification
(C) The cheque will be returned unpaid
(D) Neeraj has to authenticate with full signature
- Which of the following is/are a part of India’s Central Plans?
(A) Five-year plan
(B) Twenty point Programme
(C) Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme
(D) All of the above
- A cheque is returned for financial reasons such as an insufficient fund. Then the drawer is punishable under which section of NI Act?
(A) Section 85
(B) Section 131
(C) Section 138
(D) Section 40
- The first Indian wholesale platform for cryptocurrency trading
- Summit on the financial market and the world economy is also known as?
(A) G20 Summit
(B) ASEAN Summit
(C) East Asia Summit
(D) World Sustainable Development Summit
- Gold mining is forbidden in which of the following?
(D) South America
- Time bill is also known as?
(A) Foreign Bill
(B) Sight Bill
(C) Usance Bill
(D) Inland Bill
- Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?
(A) Nitrous oxide
(B) Carbon dioxide
(D) Lead Carbonate
- Which of the following alerts authenticate UPI?
(A) Bank ac no. and m-pin
(B) mobile no and device id and m-pin
(C) pull alert and bank ac no
(D) push alert and OTP
- Penalty for non-compliance as per the Kyoto Protocol in the first phase?
(A) 60 euro per ton of CO2
(B) 80 euro per ton of CO2
(C) 100 euro per ton of CO2
(D) 40 euro per ton of CO2
- Certificate of commencement of a business is one document required for opening a bank account?
(A) Pvt ltd co
(B) public ltd co.
- Which of the following is a financial service in UPI fund transfer? sending money using mobile no
(A) Ac balance
(B) sending money using mobile no.
(C) last 5 transactions
(D) set UPI pin
**Questions are collected purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it
Click Here to Subscribe Crack High Level Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Questions PDF 2019 Plan
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification