Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/12/2019. Notification is out for 29 posts such as Data Processing Assistant and Deputy Central Intelligence Officer in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 28/12/2019 to 16/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Data Processing Assistant and Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
Post Date: 30/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/01/2020|
|Date of Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)||08/03/2020 2:00 P.M – 4:00 P.M|
|Reporting Time for CBRT||08/03/2020 12:30 P.M|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO)||27|
|2||Data Processing Assistant (DPA)||02|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO)||Level-10 in the Pay|
|2||Data Processing Assistant (DPA)||Level-7 in the Pay Matrix|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO)||35 Years|
|2||Data Processing Assistant (DPA)||30 Years|
Age relaxation applicable as per rules
1. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO):
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E. or B. Tech.) or B.Sc. (Engg.) awarded by a recognized University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering (or)
- Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (AMIETE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology) or Master of Science (Computer Science) or Master of Science(Software) from a recognized University.
2. Data Processing Assistant (DPA):
- Candidates should be completed Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Information Technology / Computer Science of a recognized University / Institute OR B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized University / Institute.
- The degree obtained through distance education mode should be in accordance with the territorial jurisdiction policy of UGC.
The selection will be based on the:
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
Mode of Payment: online
|1||UR / OBC||25/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates must upload the following documents / certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken.