Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/01/2020. Notification is out for 421 Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer
Post Date: 11/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 421
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/01/2020 06:00 PM|
|Last Date of Printing Application||01/02/2020 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020:
Duties of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book / administration; maintenance of Cash Book / Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns etc.
- Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer: Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Ministerial.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law / Integrated Five years Degree in Law / Masters in Business Administration / PostGraduate Diploma in Management / Company Secretary / Chartered Accountants / Cost and Management Accountant.
- Two years of experience in Administration / Accounts / Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||25 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates must upload the following documents / certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken.
- The printout of the online application and the Original Documents/ Certificates along with self-attested copies and the letter for interview are to be produced at the time of the interview.