Union Public Service Commission Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Union Public Service Commission has announced the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for UPSC Accounts Officer post along with the notification for UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 421 Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer in New Delhi. We in JobsCloud collected the UPSC Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2020 and posted here for easy reference of aspirants.
UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020:
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Exam:
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The duration of the Exam is 02 hours.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks.
UPSC Account Officer Syllabus 2020:
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
|Chennai||Madurai||Gautam Budh Nagar|