Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 418 posts in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 145th Course, and for the 107th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02/01/2021. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below.
Name of the Post: UPSC NDA (1) Exam
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 418
Place: New Delhi
- UPSC DCIO, DPA 2020 – 29 Vacancies
- UPSC Accounts Officer 2020 – 421 Vacancies
- Latest Government Jobs 2020
Important Dates for UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2020:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2020:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||National Defence Academy||370|
|2||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||48|
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02/07/2001 and not later than 01/07/2004 are eligible.
Educational Qualification for UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2020:
1. Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
Candidates should be 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
2. Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
Candidates should be 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Selection Process of UPSC NDA (1) 2020:
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Personality Test.
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Test||Marks||Duration|
|1||Mathematics||300 Marks||02 hours 30 minutes|
|2||General Ability Test||600 Marks||02 hours 30 minutes|
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2020:
- Candidates shall apply through Online Mode.
- Applicants shall logon to upsconline.nic.in
- Online application form contains two stage viz. Part I and Part II and Candidates are required to complete both.
- Candidates need to pay application fee as per category.
- Candidate should have one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 08th January, 2020 to 28th January, 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- Aspirants need to provide valid and active Email Id as the Commission may use it for further communication.
- Candidates shall not submit multiple applications for themselves.