Karnataka State Police has announced the KSP Recruitment 2022: Constable Posts notification on 08/04/2022. Online applications are invited for 5050 Constable vacancies in Karnataka State Police Force. The candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply online using the online link given at the end of the article. Online application dates will be released soon. Category wise vacancy details are listed below. Candidates can go through the given content for more details.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 08/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 5050
Important Dates for KSP Recruitment 2022: Constable Posts
Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the constable posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||08/04/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of KSP Police Recruitment 2022: Constable Posts
Karnataka State Police invites applications for 5050 Police Constable. The below table contains the name of the post, district, region and the number of vacancies. The vacancy distribution is given under.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Civil Police Constable||1500|
|Armed Police Constable (APC)||3550|
Civil Police Constable District wise Vacancy Details:
|District Name||No of Posts|
|Dakshina Kannada, Mangaluru||45|
Armed Police Constable District wise Vacancy Details:
|District Name||No of Posts|
|Mounted Company, Mysuru||30|
Payscale and other allowances will be admissible as per the Government rules. Candidates can check the pay scale in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||Applicable as per rules|
The age minimum & maximum age limit for the Constable post is given below. The age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 25 Years|
|2||CAT – 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||18 to 28 Years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 30 Years|
- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
The application fee is given in the below table. Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. Fees can be paid through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||CAT – 2A, 2B, 3A,3B||400/-|
|2||SC / ST / Cat-01||200/-|
How to Apply for KSP Recruitment 2022: Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online. The online application link will be available on the official website www.ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 08/04/2022 to 30/04/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get a Recruitment ID & Password.
- Login and Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.