Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician Posts notification on 22/03/2022. Notification is out for 410 Group C Vacancies. The online application form for KPSC Group C Recruitment will commence on March 31, 2022. Candidates may apply online from 31/03/2022 to 29/04/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. After reading, refer to the given steps and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician
Post Date: 22/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 410
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician Posts
The online applications for Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician Post will be active from 31st March 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||31/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/04/2022|
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician Posts
Candidates will be recruited to fill up 410 Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician Vacancies in Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. The table contains category wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|3||Water Supply Operator||89|
|5||Assistant Water Supply Operator||163|
Monthly Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||33450 – 62600|
|2||Electrician, Assistant Water Supply Operator||21400 – 42000|
|3||Water Supply Operator, Health Inspector||23500 – 47650|
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Upper Age Limit
|1||Junior Engineer / Electrician / Assistant Water Supply Operator / Water Supply Operator / Health Inspector||18 to 35 years|
1. Junior Engineer:
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering / Diploma in Civil Engineering (Draughtsmanship) from a Government recognised institution.
- Candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination and Must have passed a three years Diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/Health Inspector conducted by Para medical Board of Govt. of Karnataka or Must have passed PUC or its equivalent examination and Must have passed a two years Diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/Health Inspector conducted by para medical board of Govt of Karnataka OR Must have passed SSLC or equivalent examinations and Must have passed the course in Sanitary Health Inspector Diploma conducted by All India Institute of Local Self Govt.
3. Assistant Water Supply Operator:
- Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination and Must have passed a two years course in Electrical or Fitter trade from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) recognised by Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC).
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates||300/-|
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Operator, Health Inspector, Electrician Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.