Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts notification on 28/03/2022. Notification is out for 136 Junior Engineer Vacancies. The online application form for KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment will commence on March 28, 2022. Candidates may apply online from 28/03/2022 to 27/04/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form. After reading, refer to the given steps and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 28/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 136
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
The online application for Junior Engineer Post is active from 28th March 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/04/2022|
Vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates will be recruited to fill up 136 Junior Engineer Vacancies in Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. The table contains category wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
A monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||33450 – 62600|
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Upper Age Limit
|1||Junior Engineer||18 to 35 years|
1. Junior Engineer:
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Government recognised institution.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is applicable as per rules. Refer the official notification pdf.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.