Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician Posts notification on 06/04/2022. Notification is out for 91 vacancies on a contract basis for its Bangalore Unit. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/04/2022 on or before 20/04/2022. Candidates who are interested in Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician Posts can submit the online application on or before the last date. Candidates must be a citizen of India. Go through the below content for more eligibility details like vacancy, age limit, pay scale etc.
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician
Post Date: 06/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 91
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician Posts
Online application dates are given in the below table. Aspirants can check and follow the dates given below and submit the online application accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/04/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician Posts
The notification is released for 91 Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician ‘C’ Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Bangalore, India. Candidates can clearly check the Post / Discipline / Trade wise vacancies distribution below.
|Name of the Posts||Discipline / Trade||No. of Posts|
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||Electronics & Communication||17|
|Technician ‘C’||Electronic Mechanic||6|
Selected candidates for the Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) and Technician posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)||24,500 – 90,000|
|2||Technician||21,500 – 82,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/03/2022 is as follows. Candidates ensure that your age limit matches the eligibility criteria.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Engineering Assistant Trainee
- Candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship OR SSLC+3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
Note: General/EWS/OBC – 60% aggregate, SC/ST/PWD – 50% aggregate
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC||250/- +18% GST|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered.
- The application can be submitted on or before 20/04/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.