Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika Posts notification on 06/04/2022. Notification is invited from Indian citizens to fill 70 vacancies in Group C (Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika) Posts Across India. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can send the application to the mentioned address from 09/04/2022 to 23/05/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika
Post Date: 06/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 70
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika Posts
Indian Army has invited applications for Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika posts. The post name, unit name and vacancy details are given here. The unit wise vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|Post Name||Unit Name||No. of Post|
|Ward Sahayika||167 MH Pathankot||6|
|172 MH Gurdaspur||4|
|Army Hosp (R&R) Delhi||5|
|171 MH Samba||1|
|Health Inspector||Health Sec Patiala C/o MH Patiala||2|
|Health Sec Gurdaspur C/o 172 MH Gurdaspur||2|
|Health Sec Delhi C/o BH Delhi||2|
|Health Sec Yol C/o MH Yol||2|
|131 SHO Pathankot||2|
|136 SHO Jammu||1|
Candidates will receive the monthly pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika||Applicable as per rules|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Relaxation in age will be applicable to candidates of SC / ST / OBC categories as per Government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Ward Sahayika||18 to 25 years|
|2||Health Inspector||18 to 27 years|
1. Ward Sahayika
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Health Inspector
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
- Skill / Trade Test
Candidates can check the Written Exam Pattern is given in the below tabular column.
- The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The English Language questions will be in English only.
- The question will be of 10th standard for the post of (Ward Sahayika, Health Inspector).
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Exam Duration: 02 Hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Paper-II General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper-III General English||50||50|
|Paper-IV Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
- All candidates must enclose a self-addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal Order of 100/- in favour of “Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika Posts
- Download the application from the Indian Army website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of required documents.
- A duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent to the given address through Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe the words “Application for the post of __________on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The application should reach the bank on or before 23/05/2022.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107.