Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts notification on 17/03/2022. Notification is out for 2500 Vacancies for unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) in August 2022 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/03/2022 to 05/04/2022. Candidates can apply online through the Indian Navy official website. We have provided the online application link as well as the official website link below.
Name of the Post: Sailors (AA & SSR)
Post Date: 17/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 2500
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
Candidates can check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the Sailors for AA and SSR posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/04/2022|
|Exam Date||May / June 2022|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible employees to fill 2500 Sailor (AA & SSR) posts. The post wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
During the initial training period, candidates will receive a stipend of 14,600/- per month. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix ( 21,700 – 69,100). Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
The Age Limit for Sailor (AA & SSR) posts is given here. Candidates should be born between 01 August 2002 to 31 July 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
1. AA (Artificer Apprentice):
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
2. SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits):
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards Exam
We have provided the exam pattern of every stage. Candidates can check the structure of the exam below.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The duration of the examination will be one hour.
Note: Candidates appearing for the written examination have to attend the PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying for Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order(Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||All Candidates||60/- + GST|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online from 29/03/2022.
- New users sign up using your email Id and password, read the given instructions and complete the registration.
- Registered users can login using their User ID and Password.
- Click on ->Current Oppertunities ->Apply Button
- Fill the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- A good quality photograph with blue background must be uploaded.
- Pay the application fee.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
very very good jop