Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer Posts notification on 02/04/2022. Notification is invited from Indian citizens to fill 05 vacancies in Shillong, Meghalaya. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can send the application to the mentioned address within 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer
Post Date: 02/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer Posts
Indian Army has invited applications for Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer posts. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post wise vacancy break up are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|Name of Posts||OBC||SC||ESM||TOTAL|
|MTS Messenger (Peon)||02||1||1||04|
Candidates will receive the Basic pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||MTS Messenger (Peon)||18,000 – 38,700|
|2||Stenographer Grade-II||25,500 – 55,100|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. No relaxation in age will be applicable to candidates of SC/ST/OBC applying for the General Category.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||SC||18 to 30 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 21 years|
1. MTS Messenger (Peon)
- 10th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
2. Stenographer Grade-II
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam in English typing of more than 35 words per minute on computer / shorthand.
The selection will be based on the
- Screening of Documents
- Written Exam
- Character Verification
- Medical Exam
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer Posts
- Download the application from the Indian Army website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of required documents.
- A duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent to the given address.
- Self-addressed envelope 9*4 inches with the stamp of 47/- to Send the Application Form.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe the words “Application for the post of __________on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The application should reach the bank on or before 01/05/2022.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
The Establishment Officer, Headquarters 101 Area, PIN-908101, C/o 99 APO.