Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2021. Eventually, UPSC has scheduled to conduct the CSE (Civil Services) prelims exam from 10/10/2021. Candidates can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the e-Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card link will be active from 16/09/2021 to 10/10/2021. Candidates can also download the admit card using the direct download link. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021:
Candidates can check the below table for a complete examination schedule.
|Start Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||16/09/2021 (Released)|
|Last Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||10/10/2021|
|Date of Examination||10/10/2021|
How to Download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates shall login to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select Admit Cards -> “e-Admit Cards for Various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- After “Reading & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions”, click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed option Registration Id or Roll Number.
- Enter the following details Roll Number / Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the Civil Services 2021 prelims admit card.
Important Links of UPSC CSE Admit Card 2021:
|UPSC Admit Cards||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|UPSC Notification 2021||Click here|