Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: LDC, Health Inspector, Ward Sahayika Posts notification on 02/05/2022. Notification is invited from Indian citizens to fill 158 vacancies in Group C (LDC, Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika) Posts Across India. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can send the application to the mentioned address on or before 14/06/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika Posts, 70 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: LDC, Health Inspector, Ward Sahayika
Post Date: 02/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 158
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: LDC, Health Inspector, Ward Sahayika Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and send the application before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: LDC, Health Inspector, Ward Sahayika Posts
Indian Army has invited applications for LDC, Health Inspector & Ward Sahayika posts. The post name, unit name and vacancy details are given here. The unit wise vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
Candidates will receive the monthly pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Level||Pay Scale|
|1||Pay Matrix Level-1||18000 – 56900|
|2||Pay Matrix Level-2||1990 – 63200|
|3||Pay Matrix Level-4||25500 – 81100|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Relaxation in age will be applicable to candidates of SC / ST / OBC categories as per Government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chowkidar, Barber, LDC, Safaiwali||18 to 25 years|
|2||Health Inspector / Cook / T/Mate / Ward Sahayika / Washerman||18 to 27 years|
1. Ward Sahayika / Barber / Chowkidar / Safaiwali / Cook / Tradesman
Mate / Washerman
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Health Inspector
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- English typing @ 35 wpm on computer Or
- Hindi typing @ 35 wpm on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
- Skill / Trade Test
Candidates can check the Written Exam Pattern is given in the below tabular column.
- The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The English Language questions will be in English only.
- The question will be of 12th standard for the post of (LDC) and
- 10th standard for the post of Barber, Chowkidar, Safaiwali, Health Inspector, Cook, Tradesman Mate, Ward Sahayika and Washerman.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Exam Duration: 02 Hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Paper-II General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper-III General English||50||50|
|Paper-IV Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
- All candidates must enclose a self-addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal Order of 100/- in favour of “Commandant, Command Hospital (EC) Alipore, Kolkata- 700027”.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: LDC, Health Inspector, Ward Sahayika Posts
- Download the application from the Indian Army website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of required documents.
- A duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent to the given address through Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe the words “Application for the post of __________on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The application should reach the bank on or before 14/06/2022.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
The Commandant, Command Hospital (EC) Alipore, Kolkata- 700027.
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: LDC, Health Inspector, Ward Sahayika Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
I am interested for this job
I m intrested