Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the BPCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Post notification on 26/08/2022. Candidates can check the vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content. Notification is out for 102 Apprentice vacancies for apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1973 for a period of one year in Kochi, Kerala. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The content below contains the eligibility details as well as information on the available positions. From August 26 to September 13, 2022 applicants may apply online for the BPCL 2022 Graduate Apprentice position.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 26/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 102
Important Dates for BPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check this page for the online application dates. From today i.e on August 26th, 2022, applicants can start to apply online for Graduate Apprentice posts on NATS official website.
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/08/2022|
|Last Date for Enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to BPCL||08/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online at BPCL||13/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of BPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the list of available BPCL Graduate Apprentice vacancies in the Kerala Circle. Look for department-wise openings in the table below. 100+ graduate apprentice positions are open. View open vacancies in the table below.
|S. No||Department Name||No. of Posts|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||9|
|4||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5|
|5||Safety Engineering/ Safety & Fire Engineering||10|
|7||Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & control engineering/ electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||9|
The amount to be provided as a stipend for the Graduate Apprentice posts is given in the table below. The chosen individuals will be given a monthly salary. You can see the pay scale here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 01/09/2022):
Candidates must be within the given age limits mentioned by the recruitment Board. The age limits is set according to the apprenticeship rules. Candidates must be born between 01/09/1995 to 01/09/2004. Reserved candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||18 to 27 Years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree [Full Time] in the respective discipline with 60% marks (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks (Engineering Degree)
There is no application fee for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 26/08/2022 to 08/09/2022.
- Click Enroll -> Fill in the application form.
- An enrollment number will be generated.
- Click Login ->Choose Establishment Request Menu ->Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name.
- Search by Typing Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery.
- Click Apply -> Click Apply again.