Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 16/08/2022. Notification is out to fill 120 Apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore for a period of 15 to 24 months Full Term Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act 1961, in CNC Programmer cum Operator, Machinist, Electrician and Welder trades under the Corporate Social Responsibility – Skill Development initiative of HAL. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Interested and Eligible candidates can send the application before 09/09/2022.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 16/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the application dates for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 here. Candidates can submit the HAL Apprentice posts application on or before 9th September 2022.
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Online Application is invited for 120 Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Apprentice||Stipend as per Govt. guidelines|
Age limit (As on 01/10/2022):
Age limits and relaxation will be followed as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 18 years|
- Passed in SSLC / 10th or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60%for General / OBC candidates and 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- No application fees.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Download the application from the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- Enter all required details.
- Candidates have to give valid details in the application form
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Attach scanned copies of required documents.
- Send the application to the below mentioned address on or before 09/09/2022.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- The application is attached with the recruitment notification.
Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017
- SSLC/10th Marks card,
- BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card,
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate in case applicable,
- Certificate for claiming reservation under orphaneddue to Covid-19 /single parent children.