Western Coalfields Limited has released WCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 03/11/2022. Notification is out for 1216 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The online application form for this recruitment will open from 07th November 2022. Candidates can apply using the direct link given at the bottom of the page. Interested and eligible candidates should submit the CCL Apprentice online application on or before 22nd November 2022. Go through the complete notification given below for more information on WCL Recruitment. Check Post wise vacancy details listed below. Also, check the latest job notifications on our page.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 03/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 1216
Place: Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for WCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
On the specified dates, candidates may submit their online applications at Western Coalfields Limited’s website. Before applying, candidates should make sure they meet all qualifying requirements. Online application dates are as follows.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||22/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of WCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
A notice for 1216 Apprentice vacancies has been issued by the WCL. Eligible candidates can apply for the following Apprentice posts. For information about available positions, candidates can refer to the table below. The detailed distribution of vacancies by trade is shown below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice||840|
|2||Fresher Trade Apprentice (Security Guard)||60|
Trade Wise Vacancies:
|Name of the Trade||No of Posts|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||216|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||5|
|Pump Operator and Mechanic||5|
The apprentices will be given a monthly stipend following the appointment.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice / Security Guard||6000 – 8050|
Candidates should have attained 18 years to be eligible for the position. Check the age limit in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice / Security Guard||18 to 25 years|
|2||Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 years and above|
The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt rules for reserved SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed ITI in relevant trades.
2. Security Guard
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard.
3. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree, B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline.
4. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Basis
- No Application Fees for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for WCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates have to register online on the NATS official website www.portal.mhrdnats.
- Register using a valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now Visit WCL Official website www.westerncoal.in
- Click Careers ->Apprentice ->Apply Online.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Fill the online application with correct details.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Important Links for WCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online (Trade Apprentice)||Click here|
|To Apply Online (Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice)||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 1||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 2||Click here|