Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has released the MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 01/11/2022. Notification is out for 100 vacancies. Therefore, interested and qualified candidates may attend the walk-in interview on 14th November 2022, after carefully reviewing the qualifying requirements. To register online check the detailed steps below. Candidates can read the information below for further information on MIDHANI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 before applying for the positions.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 01/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Only registered applicants will be evaluated. On the dates specified, candidates may attend the walk-in interview by referring to the table below. Before applying, candidates should confirm that they meet all requirements for eligibility. Study the section provided at the end of this article for more information about the interview.
|Interview Date||14th November 2022|
Vacancy Details of MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Interested candidates can check the ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies given in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Hyderabad. Check trade wise vacancies and download the MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF here.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should have completed 10th, ITI in the relevant subjects.
Following are the steps that make up the trade apprentice selection process
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
Candidates can check the walk-in-interview date, time and venue here. Check Post wise interview dates in the below table.
- Date of Interview: 14/11/2022
- Place of Interview: Government ITI, Mallepally, Hyderabad.
No application fee for MIDHANI Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for MIDHANI Walk-in-Interview: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register online on the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Candidates can also use the direct registration link by clicking the given “click to Apply” button.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should bring their resume and all the following documents to the interview.
- Interview times, locations, and dates are stated above.