West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts notification on 23/08/2023. Notification is out for 480 Sub Inspector Vacancies in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/08/2023 to 20/09/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 23/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 480
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
The online application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. The closing date for submission of fees offline is 21st September 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
The West Bengal Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 480 Sub Inspector posts. The below table contains the name of the category and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Sub Inspector (Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III)||480|
Candidates applying for WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be offered a monthly salary after the appointment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||22,700 to 58,500|
The candidates can check the mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must satisfy the upper age limit as of 01/01/2023. The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed the Madhyamik Exam of the WB Board of Secondary Education & the ability to read, write & speak in Bengali.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
The candidates are required to pay the Application fee as mentioned in the notification. Fee details are provided below.
- UR / OBC / Others: 110
- SC / ST / PwBD: Nil
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the WBPSC website www.wbpsc.gov.in
- Click -> One Time registration / Login directly if registered.
- Register using a valid email and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.