Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 24/08/2023. Notification is released to engage 490 Vacancies of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice at its States & Union Territory of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 25/08/2023 to 10/09/2023. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates willing to apply for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 exam can check the IOCL Apprentice notification pdf. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 24/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 490
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates who will appear for the IOCL Apprentice 2023 exam can check the online application dates in the table below to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||25/08/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
The post name and the number of openings are listed in the table below. Graduate Apprentice, Trade Apprentice & Technical Apprentice vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates can check post-wise vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|3||Graduate Apprentice/Accounts Executive||230|
IOCL Apprentice Salary:
According to the Apprenticeship Rules, the Trade, Graduate and Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend.
Age limit (31/08/2023):
To be eligible for the Apprentice position, candidates must be 18 years old (minimum) and not older than 24 years old (maximum).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice / Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed a Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
2. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Matric with 2 years ITI in the respective discipline.
3. Graduate Apprentice / Accounts Executive
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate degree / BBA / B.A / B. Com / B.Sc.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Document Verification / Medical Exam
- There is no application fee for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the IOCL official website www.iocl.com
- Click Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Link for Applicants to register.
- Click -> New Registration.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent to his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.