Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Director, Professor, Senior Lecturer Posts notification on 25/08/2023. Totally 50 vacancies will be filled in various departments, Across India. The online application will be available from 30/10/2023 to 16/11/2023. Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements can submit an online application before the last date. Candidates can check the detailed information in the content provided below. Candidates will also be able to view the other related details here.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director, Professor, Senior Lecturer
Post Date: 30/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 50
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts
Eligible candidates can submit their applications for Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Assistant Director and other posts before the deadlines. Please see the online application dates listed in the below table to apply for the positions.
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts
The Union Public Service Commission is accepting applications for 50 Assistant Professor, Deputy Director and Assistant Director posts. Check out the table below for details on the openings. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||07|
|Assistant Director Grade-I||38|
After being hired, the candidates will be given a monthly salary. The pay scale of all positions is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||67700 – 208700|
|Assistant Director||56100 – 177500|
|Assistant Director Grade-I||Level-10|
The table below lists the upper age limit for the mentioned positions. Candidates will only be eligible if they meet the age requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||40 years|
|Assistant Director||35 years|
|Assistant Director Grade-I||30 years|
|Professor (Pharmacology)||50 years|
|Senior Lecturer||50 years|
Candidates can check the qualification details below.
1. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor:
- Candidates should have completed PG Degree in a concerned Specialty with three years of experience.
2. Assistant Director:
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
3. Assistant Director Grade-I:
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree or Masters’s Degree in a relevant discipline with five years of experience.
4. Professor (Pharmacology):
- Candidates should have completed M.D.( Pharmacology) / MBBS with Ph.D.( Medical Pharmacology) or M.Sc.( Medical Pharmacology) & Ph.D.( Medical Pharmacology) / D.Sc.( Medical Pharmacology).
5. Senior Lecturer:
- M.D. / M.S. with 3 years experience.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Director, Professor, Senior Lecturer Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click -> ORA (Online Recruitment Application) -> Apply Now (next to the post you wanted to apply).
- Online registration will be active till 16/11/2023.
- Register using a valid email id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Application Fees should be paid online.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.