Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist, Anthropologist Posts notification on 27/08/2022. There are 19 open positions that have been notified by UPSC and will be filled in departments all over India. The deadline for submitting an online application is September 15, 2022. Candidates meeting the Job requirements can submit an online application soon. Candidates can look over the detailed information in the provided content. Candidates will also be able to view the in-depth details of the UPSC Recruitment 2022 in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist, Anthropologist
Post Date: 27/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 19
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist, Anthropologist Posts
Eligible candidates should submit their applications for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist and Anthropologist Posts by the last dates. To apply for the positions, please see the online application deadlines listed in the table below.
|Online Application – Last Date||15/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist, Anthropologist Posts
The Union Public Service Commission is accepting applications for 19 positions that are currently open. Check out the table below for details on the openings. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||01|
|2||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||04|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||01|
|4||Photographic OfficeScientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||03|
|5||Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||03|
|7||Deputy Director General/Regional Director||03|
After being hired, the candidates will receive a compensation scale on a monthly basis. The following pay scale applies to all positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|1||Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||56100 – 177500|
|2||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||44900 – 142400|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||56100 – 177500|
|4||Photographic OfficeScientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||56100 – 177500|
|5||Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||56100 – 177500|
|6||Rehabilitation Officer||44900 – 142400|
|7||Deputy Director General/Regional Director||78800 – 209200|
The table below lists the maximum age for the mentioned positions. Candidates will only be qualified for the positions if they meet the mentioned age requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the reserved category can check the relaxed age limit here. Relaxed age limits are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||38 years|
|2||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||30 years|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||35 years|
|4||Photographic OfficeScientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||35 years|
|5||Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||35 years|
|6||Rehabilitation Officer||30 years|
|7||Deputy Director General/Regional Director||50 years|
- Masters’s degree in Anthropology.
- Experience: Three years of research experience.
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I
- M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects.
- Experience: Two years of research experience.
3. Scientist ‘B’
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects with three years of experience.
4. Rehabilitation Officer
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Education / Psychology with three years experience.
5. Deputy Director General/Regional Director
- Any Graduate Degree.
- Ten years of relevant experience.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist, Anthropologist Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in
- Click “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” -> Apply Now
- Online registration will close on 15/09/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.