Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service has announced the UPSC IFS 2021 Notification on 04/03/2021. Notification is out for 110 Vacancies in Indian Forest Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2021 to 24/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below.
Name of the Post: UPSC IFS Exam
Post Date: 04/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 110
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC IFS 2021 Exam:
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/03/2020 at 06:00 PM|
|Dates for Preliminary Exam|
|Dates for Mains Exam||21/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC IFS 2021 Notification:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Indian Forest Service||110|
- The age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1989 and not later than 01/08/2000.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Educational Qualification for UPSC IFS Exam 2021:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Main Examination (Written)
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs||Nil|
- Candidates pay online by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
How to Apply for UPSC IFS 2021 Exam:
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official UPSC website upsconline.nic.in.
- The online application form contains two-stage viz. Part I and Part II and Candidates are required to complete both.
- Register using a valid and active Email Id for registration.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 24th March 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Submit the application and take a printout of the finally submitted application.