Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2020. Candidates who qualified in the prelims exam can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the main exam e-Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card link will be active from 04/02/2021 to 07/03/2021. Candidates can also download the admit card using the direct download link. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2020:
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card
|Mains Exam Date
||28/02/2021 to 07/03/2021
How to Download UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates shall login to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select Admit Cards -> “e-Admit Cards for Various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- After “Reading & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions”, click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed option Registration Id or Roll Number
- Enter the following details Roll Number / Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the INDIAN FOREST SERVICE 2020 mains admit card.
Download IFS Mains 2020 Admit Card – Click Here
Important Links of Indian Forest Service Admit Card 2020:
|IFS Mains Admit Card 2020
|For Official Website
|Indian Forest Service Notification