UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission is closing the registration for Indian Economic Services (IES) Exam on 26th April 2022. Candidates who have not applied till now can go to the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in to apply for the Indian Economic Services Examination. 26th April 2022 will be the last day to apply for the Exam. Candidates are advised to submit the online application form before the due date. Candidates can also check the instruction given below and apply soon to avoid site traffic.
Important Dates for UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date of Online Application||06/04/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/04/2022 till 06:00 PM|
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2022:
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official UPSC website upsconline.nic.in.
- The application contains two-stage viz. Part I and Part II.
- Register using a valid and active Email Id for registration.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 26th April 2022.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Candidates must pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.