Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IES and ISS 2020 (Indian Economic Services / Indian Statistical Services) Admit Card on 28/09/2020. Eventually, UPSC has decided to conduct the IES/ISS examination from 16/10/2020 to 18/10/2020. Candidates can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the e-Admit Card from the official website. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC IES/ISS 2020 Admit Card:
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card
|Date of Examination
||16/10/2020 to 18/10/2020
How to Download UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates shall logon to UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select “e-Admit Cards for VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- Check the “Read & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions” and click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed option ->Registration Id or ->Roll Number
- Enter the following details Roll Number/Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
Important Links of UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2020:
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.