Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IES 2020 Notification on 11/08/2020. Notification is out for 15 posts in Indian Economic Services Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/08/2020 to 01/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Indian Economic Services Examination
Post Date: 11/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC IES 2020 Notification:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/09/2020
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||08/09/2020 to 14/09/2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||01/09/2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||31/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC IES 2020 Notification:
|S. No||Name of the Exam||
Number of Posts
|1||Indian Economic Services Examination||15|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2020):
He/She must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||29 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per UPSC rules.
Candidates should have completed a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
Candidates should pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC IES 2020 Notification:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications should be filled up before 01st September 2020.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Candidate should uploads Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government while applying.